- Serve as General Manager of the company
- Chair meetings.
- Break voting ties.
- Liaison with company staff.
- Serve as representative of Dreamweavers at meetings, gatherings etc., of other organizations, facilities and businesses; OR select other appropriate Dreamweavers staff to attend same if needed.
- Inventory and monitor use of office supplies; purchase as needed.
- Collect mail and distribute as appropriate.
- Create and send out agenda in a timely manner.
- Take minutes during meetings of the Board of Directors
- Transcribe and send out minutes of past meeting in a timely manner.
- Handle written correspondence including that related to membership and 5-show passes.
- Maintain historical files.
- Create annual budget, including that of departments.
- Do company banking.
- Do company accounting.
- Create reports and spreadsheets as requested.
- Maintain and monitor complimentary ticket log.
- Maintain and monitor 5-show pass log.
- Maintain an up-to-date business plan.
- Manage landlord and shopping center issues.
- Maintain up-to-date policies and procedures for all activities in the theatre, including internal productions and events and use of the theatre by schools and other non-profit groups, organizations and facilities, should that occur.
- Organize, coordinate and monitor all activities having to do with publicity, promotion and fundraising